a production-grade large-format MSLA printer built for workshops and factories. It is the only large MSLA printer with heated Vat, the highest contrast monochrome screen, and the most accurate parallel light source. It is powered by the all-new Vlare Core controller with features that will make printing easier, faster, and more accurate.
– Build Volume 288 x 163 x 350mm
– High Contrast (500nit) 6K Monochrome Panel for even better resolution and excellent life span.
– Vlare Core controller board with Open File Format support and onboard EMMC storage
– Build-In masking function for more even light distribution
– Slicer options: Lychee Slicer, Tango Voxeldance, and Vlare Slicer
– WiFi and Infrared Camera for remote monitoring and management
– Temperature-Controlled Vat for more consistent printing
– Fleet management functions for print farm
– Advanced Parallel LED for higher resolution
– More power-efficient, less fan noise design with UL Certified power source.
– Highly customizable with add-ons like air duct vent, chamber heater, LED strip, and more.
– All new Nylon-Like Tough resin to work with Forge printer
For users who print for productions, speed and ease of use are often as important as resolution if not more so. The flat build plate allows for quick removal and cleaning, unlike a perforated plate. The heated vat ensures printing consistency and avoids reprint that costs time and money. Users can swap a new film or a new panel in under 20 minutes instead of an hour. And most components can be accessed by removing one panel for quick maintenance.
Phenom Forge Details
– Printer Size: 470x 360x 640mm
– Print volume: 288 x 163 x 350mm
– Resolution: 50 um
– Technology: MSLA 3D Printing
– Vat Volume: 2.5 kg
– Physical Weight: 30KG
– Shipping Weight: 43KG
– Additional FEP film x1
– Panel Lifespan: 1200 on average using recommended resin and settings
Forge LCD Panel Replacement
FEP Film for Phenom Forge
FEP Vat for Phenom Forge
Advanced Plate for Phenom Forge
Deft Resin by Peopoly – White
Deft Resin by Peopoly – Grey
*Panel is a consumable