Aberlink 3D software is not only way ahead of its competition in being the industry standard for ‘easy-to-use’ software, but also has the depth of functionality to make it the choice for either occasional users or full-time inspection professionals.
Aberlink 3D software is revolutionary. As a component is measured a representation of it is built up on the screen. The user simply clicks on the measured features to call up dimensions exactly as they would appear on a drawing.
Inspection reports can be in the form of fully dimensioned graphical representations as created on the screen, or tabulated reports in various formats that can show nominals, tolerances, errors, pass/fails, geometric tolerances etc. These reports can also be output to an Excel spreadsheet.
Further reports are available to show the form of features (roundness, straightness etc.), hole or point positions, or complete batch results on one report. The user’s company name also appears on all outputs.
Every time a component is inspected, a programme for measuring subsequent components is automatically created. The software also calculates ‘safe’ moves between features, even when the probe is indexing – just another thing that the operator doesn’t have to worry about!
Popular throughout the world and available in many languages, Aberlink’s revolutionary measurement software provides the user with a powerful, yet easy-to-use solution for inspection measurements. This not only increases component throughput but vastly reduces the learning period for new users.
Common Probe Options:
- Automatic measurement routines
- Powerful interactive graphics window
- Automatic feature recognition
- 2D and 3D manual and CNC inspection
- Geometric feature inspection
- Free form curve inspection
- DXF data import/export
- STEP and IGES export for reverse engineering
- Feature construction
- Intelligent feature projection
- GD&T dimensions and tolerances
- Teach & repeat programming
- Drag and drop programme editor
- Run programs from any point
- Measure a subset of features
- Simple object-based programming
- No complex programming language
- Automated batch inspection
- Password protect programmes
- Automatic safety moves
- Feature replicator
- Engineering drawing GD&T report
- Simple PASS/FAIL report
- Form plots
- Batch summary report
- Tabulated reports
- Graphical fly-out labels
- Drag & drop reporting
- Real-time SPC
- Combine multiple views
- Export to Excel
- Historical data reporting
DID YOU KNOW?
Aberlink’s revolutionary 3D software inspection package is available for manual and CNC CMMs, vision measuring systems, portable arms and profile projectors.