- Broaden Your Design Capabilities
Instead of starting from a blank screen, start from data created by the real world. Geomagic Design X is the easiest way to create editable, feature-based CAD models from a 3D scanner and integrate them into your existing engineering design workflow.
- Accelerate Time to Market
Shave days or weeks from product idea to finished design. Scan prototypes, existing parts, tooling or related objects, and create designs in a fraction of the time it would take to manually measure and create CAD models from scratch.
- Enhance Your CAD Environment
Seamlessly add 3D scanning into your regular design process so you can do more and work faster. Geomagic Design X complements your entire design ecosystem, with native output to SolidWorks®, Siemens NX®, Solid Edge, Autodesk Inventor®, PTC Creo® and Pro/ENGINEER®.
- Leverage Existing Assets
Many design are inspired by another. Make use of the intellectual property that’s locked up in every physical object. Learn from it. Reuse it. Improve on it. Easily rebuild your old parts into current CAD data, create drawings and production designs.
- Do the Impossible
Create products that cannot be designed without reverse engineering. Customize parts that require a perfect fit with the human body. Create components that integrate perfectly with existing products. Recreate complex geometry that cannot be measured any other way.
- Reduce Costs
Save money and time when modeling as-built parts. Deform an existing CAD model to fit your 3d Scans. Reduce tool iteration costs by using actual part geometry to correct your CAD and elimination part springback problems. Reduce costly errors related to poor fit with other components.
Geomagic Control X 3D INSPECTION AND METROLOGY SOFTWARE
Why Geomagic Control X?
- Easy to learn. Anyone can get results with little or no training.
- Fast and easy to use. Handle huge data sets quickly and easily with scan-native algorithms built on a CAD kernel.
- Complete solution. Get all the tools you need for professional-level inspection.
- Compatible with all 3D scanners. Work with any 3D scanner or PCMM arm.