Kreon | Kreon3D | inspection technologies | reverse engineering software | CAD | computer aided design | computer aided design software | CAM | Delcam | computer aided manufacturing | computer aided manufacturing software | scanning | 3D scanning | 3Dsystems | scanning software | 3D scanning software | manufacturing measurement | manufacturing quality assurance | manufacturing quality control | manufacturing inspection | 3D printing | 3D printing Durban
3D engineering solutions: 3D scanning, 3D measurement, reverse engineering & rapid prototyping. Products, services & software. Sole Kreon distributors in SA
What can we do for you, the innovative manufacturer, today?
CALDEAZ. Reverse-engineering your success
3D Engineering Services
- 3D printing, also known as rapid prototyping and additive manufacturing, using plastic, sand or metal
- Inspection and measurement, within any manufacturing process, comparing manufactured components to specifications
- Reverse engineering
- Design from scans: further customization from scanned models
- Laser scanning for maximum accuracy
- Tactile scanning, using a touch probe, when maximum accuracy is not desired, or for scanning within hard-to-laser-scan areas
- Co-ordinate Measuring Machines (CMM) upgrades, e.g. adding a Kreon laser scanner to an existing CMM, and thereby providing a more affordable solution
- Adding a Kreon laser scanner to an existing mechanical arm (greater affordability, yet again)
- Manufacturing software, including Computer Aided Design (CAD), Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM), Inspection and Reverse engineering software, and
- Calibration and servicing of arms
Blue and red laser 3D scanning
CALDEAZ, as exclusive Kreon distributor, presents the first blue laser 3D scanner to the South African, SADC and greater African market. Blue laser provides high performance scanning of reflective surfaces, without the need for surface treatment. Besides eliminating the risk of surface damage due to treatment, the efficiency of the scanning process is greatly enhanced, particularly in high production volume environments. Less process steps, less materials, less waste.
The blue and (traditional) red laser scanners may be used for reverse engineering and inspection purposes, the latter as part of quality control or quality assurance, depending on your approach to quality. These scanners can be fitted to CMMs (Co-ordinate Measuring Machines), robots and mechanical arms. Mechanical arms may be supplied with a touch probe, only, for tactile scanning, if accuracy and speed are not critical.
Regarding objects that cannot be scanned in one cycle, e.g. when large or intricate objects are scanned:
Scans can be done continuously, when three mapped reference points are available from the scanning of a previous section. This, for instance, allows for an object to be turned and moved, as the scan progresses.
3D Engineering Hardware
The complete Kreon range is available to CALDEAZ’s market:
- Kreon laser scanners
- CMM upgrades with Kreon laser scanners
- Kreon measuring arms with and without laser scanners
- Upgrades of other measuring arms with Kreon laser scanners
- Kreon robot measuring and scanning
Additionally, 3D cameras are available, from Konica Minolta
3D Engineering Software
All the software in support of these hardware solutions are on offer, including major software products related to:
- CAD (Computer Aided Design)
- CAM (Computer Aided Manufacturing)
- Inspection, and
- Reverse engineering software
Software brands offered by CALDEAZ include Delcam and 3D System’s Geomagics Design X and Control.
Training on Geomagics also offered.
A vast range of manufacturers stand to benefit from the extent and quality of the CALDEAZ 3D engineering service and product offering. Industries which have benefited greatly from this technology, are:
- Casting and molding
- Construction, including precision roofing
- Electrical network components
- Information and communication network components, and
- Many more …